Saturday, December 22, 2012

Katakatakatabom!

So, this is just a random blogpost. Not really a fashion post, just what was up today..

Today was suuuuch a slow day. I woke up late, and wrapped gifts for hours.
Finally, something fun came up! As you all know the second fave place of mine in Palawan is Katabom. (the first is Pandan ofcourse) okay, we went to katabom, and partied 'til early morning. Sooo much fun! I go to Kata all the time, and I never get tired of it. Trust me, it's so chill and awesome at the same time. Plus in Katabom, you don't have to worry about how you dress. It's very chill and beachyyyy. And we know the waiters, the manager, the band, and the crowd so we feel very comfortable there. We get to party more ;)

Oh well, this is what I wore..

Tank top- H&M
Polo- H&M
Shorts- Blanco
Necklace- Accessorize
Hair tie- Goody
Shoes- Grendha



No comments:

Post a Comment