Monday, February 4, 2013

Plum and Polka

Plum is such a great color, don't you think?
This is what I wore for famday sunday ❤
So as you know, I'm left with my brother and my pops and we decided to make most out of the weekend. We woke up early and headed to Deep Forest for breakfast. I had a huge serving of pancakes with mangoes and maple syrup with a hot cup of tea, and my boys went for the butch meal- Italian sausages and hashbrowns with a side serving of sunny side up.
After breakfast, we went to church, then drove to the mall to watch a movie. Since we were still kinda full and we had a lot of time to spare, we decided to shop. Woot!
Anyway, we had lunch at around 3:30 in the afternoon, and dinner at around 9:00 at night.. And when we got home, we pigged out on S&R Apple Strudels and Vanilla ice cream!!

Well.. This is what I wore:

Top- Brandy Melville
Skirt- Zara
Bandeau- Bershka
Necklace- from HongKong
Shoes- Sperry Top Siders boat shoes

Since my pieces were in a darker shade, I wore a white bandeau and went minimalist with accessories.
I just had to put this outfit on, because I dreamt of it the other night. Haha





No comments:

Post a Comment