Saturday, January 12, 2013

She Has Gone Denim

I never really had a fad for denim jackets, but now I'm getting to love them. I've got one already plus to denim vests. Trying to not buy any more ;))
I wore this last week pa when I was in Manila. I wore this to Rockwell (my all time favorite mall) and dinner out with some family friends at DRAFT (amazing food and draft beer!)

As for my face (no pictures again, sorry):
Since my outfit pieces were in a lighter shade, I went for a stronger look with my face so I won't look as pale.

Lipstick: The Balm Girls (Matte Red)
Eyeliner- The Face Shop (Black)
Blush on- The Face Shop (Orange)
Mascara- Loreal (Black)

A tip for every girl out there- NEVER be 'kuripot' when it comes to buying makeup. Always choose a brand that is well known and not as cheap. Its better to spend a little more than to have bad skin. Trust me.

Tank- H&M
Denim Jacket- Bershka
Mullet Skirt- Bershka
Shoes- Blanco
Necklace- Boutique in Toledo, Spain
Red Watch- G-shock

1 comment:

  1. I just nominated you for the Liebster Award! :D
    Check it out here:

    http://drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.it/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    -Coreena x

    ReplyDelete