Saturday, January 12, 2013

That Girl

Heeeey you guys! Long time no blog! :)
This I have to share- I've got a new favorite clothing brand! 'Brandy Melville' it's such an awesome brand for teens, trust me. They only have very very few stores so I had to order online. Plus, it was much easier than other online shops, because their tagline is "ONE SIZE FITS ALL" so you never have to worry about getting the wrong size sent to you. Check out their site to know what I'm talking about- BrandyMelvilleUSA.com
Aaaaaand, as you all know, I'm kinda digging boots right now. Neon, combat, or any I suppose. And I finally have my very first pair of Doc Martens! Hooraaaah! I love Dr. Martens! And I found out that Kylie Jenner does too :") so guys, trust me. Doc Martens is the way to go! ❤❤❤ (I ordered my pair online as well. Actually my dad did.. But yeah)

So this is what I wore on the way to Manila, last week.
I chose to go for a more edgy look.
Dark on dark.

I didn't get a chance to take pictures of my face, because I get an awkward feeling hahaha, but I went for a pale look to tone down my outfit.
I wore pale pink lipstick from MAC, beige eye liner from MAC, black mascara from Loreal, and a light brown eye shadow I got in Rustan's.

So for my outfit:
Top- Brandy Melville
Bottoms- Bershka
Bandeau- Topshop
Boots- Dr. Martens
Necklace- Brandy Melville
Earings- Brandy Melville
Watch- Dunhill
Bracelets- Spain










No comments:

Post a Comment